Hey, guys…guess what? I made apple banana bread, so you know what that means?!?
It has to be fall…it just must be fall? Ok, who am I kidding! I live in FL and it won’t look like fall here, well, ever. But, that doesn’t mean that I can’t start sharing more apple recipes!
And what a perfect reason to bring on the apple baking season than for another #bloggersCLUE event!
With that said, Kim also likes apple recipes and had a few delicious ones to choose from.
I was thinking about her apple arugula detox drink (who doesn’t need a little detox!!). Kim’s banana apple spice cookies look fantastic! And these apple cinnamon crepes, ohhhhh yeah!
Today is reveal day, and this month’s theme is: fall fruit? Check out all the lovely recipes my fellow Blogger C.L.U.E. participants are sharing today.
- Apple Banana Bread by Lora from Savoring Italy
- Apple Brie Panini by Rebekah from Making Miracles
- Apple Butter by Stacy from Food Lust People Love
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by Aly from Cooking in Stilettos
- Arugula, Pear and Parmesan Salad by Kate from Kate’s Kitchen
- Butternut Squash Soup with Apple by Lea Ann from Cooking on the Ranch
- Chaussons aux Pommes by Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal by Kim from Liv Life
- Creamy Tomato Soup by Kelli from Kelli’s Kitchen
- Fresh Peach Buckle by Sue from A Palatable Pastime
- Fried Apple Hand Pies by Heather from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Greek Yogurt Apple Loaf by Lauren from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Peach Streusel Bread by Azmina from Lawyer Loves Lunch
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie by Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Molasses Tea Bread by Lisa from Authentic Suburban Gourmet
- Sweet Potato Apple Soup with Chipotle by Kathy from A Spoonful of Thyme
- Vegan Spiced Apple Crumb Muffins by Debra from Eliot’s Eats
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (I sometimes add 1/2 whole wheat and no one knows the difference)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3-4 very ripe)
- 2 medium sized apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Raw sugar to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil