The ManPans Perforated Pizza Pan specs are:
- Perforated Pizza Pan 16″ in diameter pizza pan
- Very durable, made of heavy 14-gauge (.063″) hard anodized aluminum.
- The perforation adds more snap to bottom of crust.
- The easy grip-lip makes removing your pizza from oven easy with an oven mitt.
- The perfect pan for home with commercial durability and performance Easy grip-lip rim
- Commercial Quality Hard Anodized .080 Aluminum Exceptional Durability
- PTFE Free, Water-Based Release Coating: Gem-X2 Easy Clean Up Heat Safe to 700 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Only $21.99!!
ManPans uses .080 aluminum that is is coated with Gem-X2. Not only are the pans non-toxic they are manufactured in a eco-friendly way. You can read more about that here. The Gem-X2 release coating is water-based, and is 100% PTFE free and free from any fluoropolymer coatings. The coating will not scratch or flake off into your food.
All ManPans are:
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic and stick resistant surface
- Durable and metal utensil safe
- Green, Eco-friendly Manufacturing
- Guaranteed: 30-day money back and limited lifetime warranty
Disclosure: ManPans provided us with their pizza pan to review. Our opinions are our completely our own.;)
This is a delicious pizza that I learned how to make from Fabrizio. They make this at the restaurant and it is a popular pizza topping. The gorgonzola cheese mixture is creamy and delicious and goes wonderfully with the brie. I’m ready for another one just looking at these pictures of this mouth-watering pizza. If you are cutting back on meats, omit the ham for a wonderful meat-free pizza.
For the dough:
3/4 cups of water
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon of active-dry yeast
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
4 ounces brie, cut into small chunks
4 ounces gorgonzola, mascarpone, cream cheese, mixed in food processor *(1 ounce gorgonzola, 1 ounce mascarpone, 2 ounces cream cheese)
4 slices prosciutto cotto (ham)
1 large tomato, sliced very thin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
If you aren’t making a pizza with the remaining dough ball, freeze it for your next pizza night.