Are you finding blueberries everywhere you go? If you are, you should make this fantastic blueberry icebox pie! I swear you will be loved by all! I mean, I’m sure you already are for all the other wonderful things you make. But when you make an icebox pie when it’s 103F outside, people just tend to get a little more excited about you.
We will soon be back home in Florida and enjoying temps that are cooler than in Italy and even an ocean breeze. Thanks for stopping by to say hi and to see what’s been happening in the kitchen!
some notes on this recipe:
Looking for some more no-bake inspiration? Look no further…here you go:
And if you are craving a regular blueberry pie, check out this one! It’s quite a pie!
For something more casual, try these blueberry bars the cake batter is vegan).
- 12 full-size graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using fresh, reserve a handful of berries to decorate on top)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Limoncello (or orange juice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt