Pumpkin Spice Latte
This seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte is really easy and super quick to make. Made with the milk of your choice, pumpkin puree, and cozy fall spices! Mix together this delicious drink with strong coffee and enjoy for breakfast, or when you need an afternoon boost!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened milk unsweetened almond, whole, coconut, your choice
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 Tablespoons sweetener of your choice (I like maple syrup, adjust to how sweet you like it)
- 2 shots espresso or sub 2 cups hot freshly brewed coffee, but I prefer espresso
- Whipped cream optional
- ground cinnamon optional
Put all your ingredients in a blender, and feel free to adjust the spices to your preference. Pulse the ingredients together. Store the latte mix in your refrigerator in a tightly sealed container (a jar would be perfect). if you’re not using right away.
If you’re enjoying it right away hot, you could heat the first 6 ingredients in a small sauce pan or the microwave.
When you’re ready to use it, shake it up. If you are making a hot latte, heat up 1/2 cup of the latte mix in the microwave in your coffee mug or heat up in a small pan on the stove.
Once it’s heated up add 1/2 cup of the pumpkin milk to each mug (this serves 2)and add a hot shot of espresso to each mug (or 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee to each cup).
You could also serve this drink cold, served over ice.
Optional: Top it off with some whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
This drink could be made to your personal taste preference. As sweet and as spicy as you like it (or totally unsweetened!).
- Milk: Use dairy (full or no-fat) milk or your favorite non-dairy milk.
- Pumpkin puree: use homemade if you prefer. But canned pumpkin puree is perfect for this recipe (make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filing)
- Spice: Use pumpkin pie spice (so you don’t have to mix all the spices together that go in it)plus ground cinnamon. We like our latte with extra spice flavor, but adjust according to your taste preference (use more or less).
- Sweetener: I like to use maple syrup, but use whatever sweetener you like, or even make it totally sugar-free.
- Coffee: Make it with strong American coffee or your favorite espress (I have espresso pods.
- Hot or Cold: Enjoy this delicious drink hot in a coffee mug, or chilled over ice.