This is a 2 part podcast with Judy. Judy was in Sicily while we recorded our podcasts. In our first podcast with Judy, we talk about:
In today's podcast we talk about:
- The sweets of San Giuseppe in Sicily.
- The superstitious meaning of giving someone a knife (yes, you have to hear this!)
- Description of all she ate (two different sardine pastas!).
- When visiting the alters during San Giuseppe, you can't say no to all the offers.
- The salt flats of Trapani.
- Pino Maggiore's couscous (yes, fish couscous is in Trapani, Sicily!).
- What they cooked at La Planeta Winery(red pesto!!).
- Ceramics of Caltagirore and lunch at Ciccio Sultano's restaurant.
- Modica for chocolate, a stop of Noto and Ortigia.
- Why people adore Taormina (and what Judy really thinks of it!).
Follow us along on Itunes! Thank you for joining us on our Italian adventure!
*This podcast was recorded in March, 2014.
Where you can find Judy:
Leave a Reply