some notes on this recipe:
Looking for some more no-bake inspiration? Look no further…here you go:
And if you are craving a regular blueberry pie, check out this one! It’s quite a pie!
For something more casual, try these blueberry bars the cake batter is vegan).
for the crust
- 2 cups broken salted pretzel sticks (I used mini salted pretzels)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
for the filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar