The beginning of fall has passed me so quickly and I haven't even had a chance to share yet one, just ONE, pumpkin recipe. There is nothing that makes me feel happier than the smell of something pumpkin baking in my oven. What makes me even happier is thinking of having a a taste of something pumkin with a hot cup of coffee and a great book!
I know some of you couldn't wait for pumpkin any thing and I saw recipes flashing by on facebook and Pinterest when it was still just September, but I was patient, maybe a little too patient! Here is a pumpkin recipe roundup of some things I have shared here through the years. There is everything from breads to pies to even my ever popular on Pinterest, Pumpkin Tiramisu Cupcakes! So grab that hot cup of coffee and enjoy! For more Pumpkin inspiration, check out my Pumpkin Board on Pinterest!!
Breads and Breakfast
1. Pumpkin Challah Bread (pictured above)
2. Browned Butter Pumpkin Beer Bread
3. Vegan Pumpkin Bread
4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
5. Pumpkin Cranberry Scones
Cakes and Donuts
6. Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce (pictured below)
7. Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake with Pumpkin Glaze
8. Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts (pictured above)
9. Pumpkin Coconut Bundt Cake
10. Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream
11. Vegan Maple Pumpkin Pie
12. Pumpkin Coconut Pie (pictured below)
Other Pumpkin Sweets
13. Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
14. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
15. Pumpkin Cookies with White Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Icing
16. Pumpkin Tiramisu Cupcakes
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?