I almost considered calling this cheesecake “My Favorite Cheesecake!!! Seriously, THE Best Cheesecake I Had in a Long Time” Right...I know, it's super silly. And it may even seem as if I'm exaggerating. But truly, this is the best cheesecake for me!
Please don't tell my mom I'm saying this! She is the cheesecake QUEEN and that is why I never make a cheesecake. She takes her time.
She actually takes a few days to create her pièce de résistance. She gets requests for her cheesecake for holiday parties and birthday parties alike.
Quite frankly, I'm not sure why she's not selling them!
Scroll down to find an amazing list of recipes by wonderful bloggers celebrating National Cheesecake Day. A BIG thanks to Roxana of Roxana’s Home Baking for putting together this delicious event.
So you see, the pressure is on when I think of baking a cheesecake, because it has to be as good as hers or I may as well not even attempt one! The truth is, my family is totally satisfied when I make this no-bake version. My husband declared it, "So light and really good!". My son told me I make the best cheesecakes ever, as he was digging into the pan with a spoon!! Yikes! You know what that means, it's time to make anther one!
It's not completely no-bake. I did make my own graham cracker crust and baked it for about 8 minutes (just to firm it all up). Be sure to completely cool the crust down before you add the filling. You could go ahead and use a ready-made crust...but really, why would you? It's SO easy to make your own crust and trust me, the flavor blows away the ready-made kind. I use olive-oil in my recipe to make it a little healthier. If you prefer butter, go ahead and use that instead! I recommend letting this chill for at least an hour before slicing. A warning: it will be very hard to wait that long! If you don't wait that long, it will be almost like pudding texture when you slice. If you do not have limoncello available, you could substitute fresh lemon juice.
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio No Bake Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neopolitan No Bake Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- No-Bake Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- No Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- No-Bake Limoncello Cheesecake from Savoring Italy
- No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust
No-Bake Limoncello Cheesecake
12 full-size graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar, optional
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
for the filling
10 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon limoncello (or lemon juice)
1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend the graham crackers and sugar until it is finely ground. Add the olive oil; process until moist crumbs form. If it seems to dry, you could add a little water (or milk) a tablespoon at a time until you reach the right consistency. (If using graham cracker crumbs, you can use a bowl and wooden spoon to mix the olive oil in, with the sugar added. )
- Press this mixture into a 8-inch springform pan (or pie plate); press a little up the sides to form a slight ridge. Bake for about 6-8 minutes (make sure it doesn't start to brown...every oven is different). Let pie crust cool in fridge while you make the filling.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and limoncello (or lemon juice) in a bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Lightly whip the cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the graham cracker crumb base and smooth with a spatula.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.